1MTD: The One Minute To-Do List ("it's simple")
1MTD stand for The One Minute To-Do List, and is a simple to-do list system that really works to get your workday and life under control. This approach is thoroughly taught in the 2011 book of the same name: The One Minute To-Do List. The 1MTD system is designed for people who want a quick way to get dug out of an overloaded world.
- 1MTD can be started in minutes, and you can learn the full system in well under an hour.
- 1MTD can be done on paper, in MS Word, Outlook, ToodleDo, or in other software, even on mobile devices.
- No complicated software setup.
- 1MTD identifies three simple “urgency zones” that guide activities; use them to quickly lower your stress.
- 1MTD uses very simple rules for managing to-dos.
- It introduces e-mail control by converting e-mails to tasks.
- 1MTD is a fantastic solution for those that have failed at to-do list systems in the past.
- You can learn only 1MTD and stop there if you like, or later advance on to MYN.
1MTD Next Step, either:
1) Download and Read a Free PDF Copy of The One Minute To-Do List
The Free PDF E-Book
This is your complimentary copy of the complete book in PDF format. Learn more about 1MTD!
2) Take the Complete 1MTD-Book Video Training
- Want to have the entire book presented to you in an easy video format? Then this package is for you. Sit back and have the book material delivered as video, graphics, screen animations, and more.
- No need to read the book! You get 16 video segments that cover the entire book and show you how to take control of your workday
- Access or read more about that training.
Or buy the paperback
book at Amazon
- Buy the Kindle version at Amazon
- Buy the Nook version at Barnes and Noble
- And use your iPad to Buy the iBook version
Would You Like to Have Michael Speak on 1MTD at Your Event?
Have Michael Speak...
Books are included Free
In under an hour, Michael can teach the One Minute To-Do List and transform your attendees!
MYN: Master Your Now ("it's the full solution")
MYN stands for Master Your Workday Now, or "Master Your Now" for short. It is a powerful to-do list and e-mail management system that builds on 1MTD and extends it to control much higher volumes of e-mail and tasks. It's at the heart of Michael Linenberger's book Total Workday Control Using Microsoft Outlook (latest edition 4 released Oct 2013).
- MYN is for very busy people with demanding workloads who are willing to study a bit more.
- MYN Builds on 1MTD, but adds much more.
- MYN adds features to track high volumes of tasks; if you manage more than 100 tasks at a time, you need MYN.
- MYN is Start Date driven. This dramatically improves your handling of high task volumes.
- Requires either desktop Outlook or the free software called ToodleDo; the latter runs on PCs, Macs, more.
- The Outlook version of MYN training shows you how to empty your in-box daily—it truly solves your in-box overload!
- MYN training includes all the 1MTD material; no need to start with 1MTD (but you can if you like).
MYN Next Step: Get Some Training
- MYN is introduced at the end of the book The One Minute To-Do List (only for use with ToodleDo), so you can start there. But if you use Outlook or want more complete solutions, take one of Michael's complete trainings:
- Consider the individual self-study video training described below and also described here.
- As a company, invite Michael on site to train your employees, or organize a custom webinar. Contact our office.
- See our full list of current Outlook training opportunities here.
- For non-Outlook training see the Full-MYN ToodleDo Video Class (second item below).
The MYN-Outlook Complete Video Training
- Do you use Outlook? Do you want to have Lineneberger's complete Outlook-based Master Your Now (MYN) system delivered to you in video format? Then look no further. This class goes well beyond the 1MTD book, teaching you a complete soltuion to workday control.
- Includes 26 video segments and a PDF copy of Michael's #1 bestselling Outlook Book.
Full-MYN ToodleDo Video Training
- If you don't use Outlook for tasks this is the answer for you. Do you want to have Lineneberger's complete Master Your Now (MYN) system using ToodleDo delivered to you in video format? This class goes well beyond the 1MTD book, teaching you a complete solution to workday control using ToodleDo as your task software.
- Includes 34 video segments.
I'd tried other methodologies to master email overload and they fell short. Top down approaches just don't work. Michael's methodology is easy to understand and apply. It provides "stress relief" immediately. With practice, results continue to improve.
Jerry Capute Vice President of Business Systems Tactical Propulsion and Controls
I just had to let you know after struggling for a very long time with various GTD scenarios with MS Outlook, you have managed in minutes of the "MYN Quick Start" section, not only to let me take control but use a system that TOTALLY works for me. I am on Lesson 6 and look forward to finishing all the lessons.
Many thanks, David