Announcing a New Book from Michael Linenberger
If you were wondering why you have not seen a newsletter from me for a while, this is it—I have been working hard finalizing my next book, which is now in printing! (It is available on February 28). And I have a special pre-sale bulk purchase offer your company may be interested in. If so, you'll need to act fast, it expires February 9. I offered this exclusively to my list of corporate clients about ten days ago, and the response was so good that I want to now make it available to everyone who reads my newsletter.
But first, more about this exciting new book, and then the offer details.
A Special New Book Pre-Sale Offer, Act Now
Until Tuesday Feb. 9 you are eligible for a very special bulk pre-sale offer for my next book, which is formally releasing on Feb. 28. This brand-new, hardbound business book is titled Master Your Workday Now! Proven Strategies to Control Chaos, Create Outcomes, & Connect Your Work to Who You Really Are. This is my most significant and powerful book yet.
The book goes beyond the current best-selling books like The 7 Habits of Highly Successful People, and Getting Things Done. In contrast to many classics, this book addresses today’s reality of too many e-mails, too many tasks, too little time—and too much dissatisfaction with work. It represents my very latest principles and findings on workday productivity.
Master Your Workday Now! is already creating a buzz in the business world. It has been endorsed by business and personal growth luminaries such as Brian Tracy, Jack Canfield, Marci Shimoff, Stewart Emory, and by executives at companies such as Cisco, AAA, American Health Care Association and more.
Here’s what Brian Tracy says:
This fast-moving, practical book is loaded with great ideas that help you to focus, concentrate, and get more things done faster than ever before.
-- Brian Tracy, author of Time Power
And Jack Canfield:
Master Your Workday Now! presents a cutting-edge and foolproof solution to your overwhelmed workday and to mastering a productive life. If you follow these practices, your daily tasks and e-mails will be well managed, your goals will be clear and achievable, and your career will be on purpose. I highly recommend this book for anyone seeking to catapult their life to higher levels of success and fulfillment.
-- Jack Canfield, author of The Success Principles and co-creator of the best-selling Chicken Soup for the Soul series
Unlike my previous books, this is not an Outlook or technology-based productivity book. Rather it is a productivity book that presents workday principles applicable to any format, and it delivers those principles in the same practical, down-to-earth way that my other books do. You and your staff will love this breakthrough book—you will see tangible reductions in workday stress and significant increases in workday productivity immediately. You can see more about the book here, but first, read my special pre-sale offer.
The Pre-Sale Offer:
Make a discounted purchase, before Tues Feb 9, of a modest quantity of books to distribute within your company (or to your clients), and I will provide a FREE customized class, lecture, or coaching for you or your company (even at your site).
Why am I doing this? Pre-sales drive media attention. The more books I sell well ahead of the release date, the more press I get, and getting press is important to future sales and exposure. That’s why I am making this offer of such a great deal on my training, and why the offer expires quickly.
Here are the details—each plan below gives you a 25% discount (or more) off the hardbound book price of $19.95 in addition to the free training:
Level 1: Purchase 360 books (18 cases) for a total of $4988 by Feb 9, and choose one of the following free training plans.
- An on-site full-day lecture-seminar for an unlimited number of people, or,
- An on-site full-day hands-on seminar for up to 25 people on productivity principles, including Outlook implementation if desired, or
- Two half-day equivalents back to back of either of the above, or
- Up to twelve hours of one-on-one phone and computer-share coaching for you or individuals in your company, spread out as you see fit.
The above items are normally priced at $9000 each including my travel within North America. For this limited time, these are free with the discounted book purchase. Free shipping on books.
Purchase now with a credit card using this link: LEVEL-1 PURCHASE, or contact our office at 935-277-3448.
Level 2: Purchase 240 books (12 cases) for a total of $3352 by Feb 9, and choose one of the following free items.
- An on-site half-day lecture-seminar for an unlimited number of people, or,
- An on-site half-day hands-on seminar for up to 25 people on productivity principles, including Outlook implementation if desired, or,
- Up to six hours of one-on-one phone and computer-share coaching for you or other individuals in your company.
The above items are normally priced at $5500 each including my travel within North America. For this limited time, these are free with the discounted book purchase. Free shipping on books.
Purchase now with a credit card using this link: LEVEL-2 PURCHASE, or contact our office at 935-277-3448.
Level 3: Purchase 120 books (6 cases) for a total of $1676 by Feb 9, and choose one of the following free items.
- A webinar-based half-day hands-on seminar for up to 25 people on productivity principles, including Outlook implementation if desired.
- Up to four hours of group webinar-based lecture-seminar for an unlimited number of people, divided as needed, or
- Up to four hours of one-on-one phone and computer-share coaching for you or other individuals in your company.
These are normally priced at $2000-3000 without books. For this limited time, these are free with the discounted book purchase. Free Shipping on books.
Purchase now with a credit card using this link: LEVEL-3 PURCHASE, or contact our office at 935-277-3448.
I will be writing more about the book in newsletters that are coming soon. In the mean time, view additional information at this link.
- To count toward this offer, all purchases must be made through our office (either by phone or using links in this offer). No separately made online bookstore (e.g. Amazon) or store purchases will count toward the offer.
- Purchase transactions must be completed by Tuesday Feb 9, 2010. The offer expires after that date and will not be offered again.
- Books will be shipped the first week of March, preferably to one address (though split shipping at whole-case quantities can be made as well; contact us if that is desired).
- Seminars, webinars, lectures, or coaching will be delivered on a date mutually agreed between us, but no earlier than March 15, 2010.