This approach transformed my work life so much that we arranged to have Michael come in for two days and train our entire staff.
Kyle Vickers CIO, American Health Care Association
- E-mail us or Call 505-395-4541 for event pricing, schedule availability, and other event information.
- See our Store Page for self-study video classes
- See Michael's Client List here
- Download the Outlook Seminar Brochure here
- Study Michael's Bio here
I have taken many, many classes on various time management, but truly without sounding sappy, yours has been the first that I have been able to apply to my work. What I find interesting is that it’s the same amount of work that comes in, but I don’t feel overwhelmed and anxious about any of it. I am also happy to share with you that I have gone from approximately 2200 Inbox mail items to 31.
Marcy Jack recent course participant
I'd tried other methodologies to master email overload and they fell short. Top down approaches just don't work. Michael's methodology is easy to understand and apply. It provides "stress relief" immediately. With practice, results continue to improve.
Jerry Capute Vice President of Business Systems Tactical Propulsion and Controls
For Your Next Event
Schedule an event where you and your staff will learn Michael's unique and powerful MYN and 1MTD productivity systems. Using either Microsoft Outlook, or other e-mail and task tools, you'll learn unique and proven best practices of e-mail and task management that will for the first time get you and your team's workday under control.
Or Use our Self-Study Options. Individuals can use our self-paced, self-study online video courses to learn the complete material. Scroll down to see those options.
Benefits of MYN and 1MTD Training:
After training, you or your staff are ready to go; upon return to work the participants will immediately realize the following benefits:
- Rapid Inbox processing with much less time spent on e-mail.
- Ability to convert action e-mails to tasks so they can be managed effectively – not dropped.
- Mastery of Linenberger's Master-Your-Now! (MYN) task management system or One Minute To-Do List system, so that high priority tasks are identified and completed; lower priority tasks are handled effectively.
- And if hands-on with Outlook, students will have a reconfigured Outlook to match the author's best practices.
On-Site, Hands-On Seminars, Learning MYN in Microsoft Outlook
- Your staff will learn Michael's complete MYN productivity system in Microsoft Outlook, and immediately become more productive.
- On-site at your location, hands-on training with your computers and Outlook.
- Flat rate, 25 people maximum.
- 6-hr class that includes lecture and exercises. Or, to include more than 25 people, you can opt for two 4-hr seminars on the same day (up to 50 people)
- Free books for all participants.
- Learn more
Large Group Presentations or Speeches
- 1 to 3 hours to motivate and to teach principles that attendees can use right away.
- At your site, group size unlimited.
- Beginner level (1MTD) or the more advanced MYN (what's the difference?)
- Opt for either a brief, motivational lesson, or, with a bit more time, have your staff learn task management and e-mail management efficiency, using paper exercises and software demos; customized to your needs.
- Books available at deep discount.
- E-mail us or Call 505-395-4541 for event pricing, schedule availability, and event options.
Online Self-Study Video Training for Individuals
- MYN and One Minute To-Do List classes: Individuals can take self-paced videos.
- The One Minute To-Do List Complete Video Training.
- The Complete MYN Outlook Video Training.
- The Full-MYN ToodleDo Video Training for people that do not use Windows Outlook.
- One Minute Project Management Michael's new course for managing small background projects.
All the above scenarios can be delivered in a Webinar format for your team. Useful to eliminate travel costs for distributed teams, such Webinars are broken into several shorter segments. Flat rate for your group, call 505-395-4541 to discuss options.
One-on-one coaching either in person or over the phone using computer sharing technology. Michael can teach you the principles of e-mail and task management, and much more. See details.
I just love Michael Linenberger's methods for controlling the inbox chaos. I had been overwhelmed by all the incoming email that was clogging my system and preventing me from seeing what was really important. Mr. Linenberger's step by step process helped me focus on what was most important and get to an empty inbox. Tasks are now completed quickly and efficiently. I stopped "losing" messages and important "to do's". I have implemented the methods lined out in Total Workday Control both at work and at home. I must say it has really lifted a weight off my shoulders.
Cathy, September 2013