New MYN Outlook Add-in
I am happy to announce a new MYN Outlook software add-in called MYN Views for Outlook. It was created by the ClearContext folks and they are selling it starting this week. It’s only $15.
The primary purpose of this Windows desktop Outlook add-in is quite simple: it inserts the MYN To-Do Bar settings into your copy of Outlook, those shown in Chapter 3 of my Outlook book Total Workday Control Using Microsoft Outlook. So using this add in, you can save 10 to 20 minutes of work entering the MYN To-Do Bar settings.
Optional Advanced Views
It also inserts a number of optional advanced MYN tasks folder views into your default tasks folder (those described in Chapter 12 of my Outlook book). These could take several hours to enter by hand.
Restore Views Button
And perhaps most convenient, it also installs a button that allows you to reset all these MYN view settings with one click. Why is that important? Due to bugs in Outlook and Exchange Server, some people lose their MYN view settings periodically, especially in the To-Do Bar. Also, some people accidentally change their views. So this product is a good remedy for those issues.
Buy from ClearContext
Below is the link to buy the product. It was created by the makers of ClearContext Corp, the company that makes the very advanced $99 Outlook Add-in I mention throughout my Outlook book (see link at lower right) that adds many features to Outlook. This new and much simpler software add in from ClearContext Corp costs only $15. Note that I don’t make any money on retail sales of this product. I am just happy to see ClearContext create and support the product because I know many of my readers need it.
Learn more details and purchase at this link:
Who this add in software is for:
- New MYN users who don’t want to spend time configuring their copy of desktop Outlook to match the MYN system.
- Existing MYN users who have unstable server accounts that periodically throw out the MYN settings (there is a button installed with the product that resets the views with one click).
- Existing MYN users who accidentally change the MYN settings periodically and want a quick way to get them back.
- Existing MYN users who want to try the advanced Tasks folder views discussed in Chapter 12 of the Outlook book (Total Workday Control Using Microsoft Outlook).
- Companies that want to introduce MYN to their staff and don’t want to do hand configurations on all the staff computers.
- Works with Windows 7, 8.1, and 10; works with Windows Desktop Outlook 2010, 2013, and 2016.
- You can install even if you don’t have admin rights to your computer (so corporate users are all set).
- It adds a tab to Outlook with a Restore button that resets all the views in one click.
- If you have multiple copies of desktop Outlook that access the same Exchange account, once you install the software on one computer nearly all settings are transferred to the other computers instantly (however, the “restore” button is only installed on the original computer).
- Installs in seconds.
- To-Do Bar Settings include command to hide flagged mail.
- Also configures the Tasks Peek view to match MYN settings.
More FAQs here: www.mynviews.com/help/
Purchase from ClearContext Corp (who supports the software) here: www.mynviews.com