May 12, 2017
We just released Edition 5 of the book Total Workday Control Using Microsoft Outlook.
See more details here: http://www.michaellinenberger.com/NewsletterMay12-17.html
We almost always get questions about upgrade paths when new books come out. There are upgrade paths for the PDF book only. Here is the whole story:
- Paper Book: There is no way for us to offer upgrades for paper books you bought from bookstores (online or physical). It’s just not done in the publishing industry mainly because it’s too hard to do.
- Kindle, Nook: The same goes with proprietary eBook formats like Kindle and Nook—we have no way to get into the computer systems of Amazon or BN to see who bought it and when, and we have no coupon arrangement with those vendors.
- PDF Buyers This Year, you get a free copy: if you bought the PDF book from our PDF store between Jan 1, 2017 and May 12, 2017, directly from us, you can get a free PDF copy of the new 5th edition. Just go to this page, log into your account, and download it. If after logging in it says the product is not available, it means you purchased it before Jan 1 (or you did not log in correctly).
- If you are uncertain about when you bought the PDF book, or how to login, check your saved e-mails for a receipt to see when you bought it and/or to confirm your username—you would have gotten an e-mail receipt immediately after purchase with a subject line containing: “MichaelLinenbergerVideoAndTraining”. Search on that term. If you cannot find that email, go to http://www.michaellinenberger.com/amember4/ and log into your account, and click the Payments History link at the right and look up your purchase. But please don’t contact us asking us when or if you bought it or what username you used when you bought it, unless you have done a thorough search first. Thousands of people have bought the book and we can’t look that up for everyone easily—it may take several days to get back to you.
- New Video Course Users: Those who own the Complete MYN Outlook 365 Video Course, the one released last fall, you get the new PDF of edition 5 free no matter when you bought access to that video course. You can download the new Ed 5 PDF from the video delivery page (after you log in)—once there, just click the Ed 5 book image on the right once at that page.
- $1.00 off coupon: All others who bought the Edition 4 PDF directly from us, but who are not eligible for the free upgrade (you bought before Jan 1 2017), here is a coupon code: U5LH1FIN that will give you $1.00 off your edition 5 PDF purchase: Just go to this page, log into your account, and enter it in the coupon field during purchase. If the coupon is not accepted, it means you did not purchase the book from us on that account—please login again using the correct username. Please don’t contact us asking us when or if you bought it or what username you used when you bought it, unless you have done a thorough search first. Thousands of people have bought the book and we can’t look that up for everyone easily—it may take several days to get back to you, sorry!